Drum KORG Avec Clips (3) et Pédale (1)
A high-tech drum kit with three clips that trigger onboard drum samples
CLIPHIT is an electronic drum kit composed of three clips with internal sensors, as well as a foot switch. You can attach the clips to almost any surface such as a practice pad, magazine, or desk, and play drums in real time. The volume changes as you vary the force of your strike, and can also be adjusted independently for each clip and pedal. There’s a 3-inch speaker with 2W output and a bass-reflex design, delivering great-sounding tone for your drum performance, or connect headphones or an external speaker system for an even bigger sound.
Eleven kits are provided covering a variety of styles
Eleven different combinations are provided, including snare, hi-hat, toms, cymbals, bass drums. If you add an optional pedal switch, you’ll be able to simultaneously play a total of five different sounds, three with the clips and two with the pedal, expanding your drum performance to hi-hat open/close or double bass. EFX programmed sounds such as conga, tambourine, hand-claps, and even dog barks are just some of the wide variety of sounds included in the CLIPHIT.
You can play drums by striking the CLIPHIT itself with your hands
In addition to using the clips and the pedal, you can also strike the CLIPHIT itself with your hand to play the snare or other sounds that are assigned to « CLIP 2. » The CLIPHIT is designed with plenty of flexibility: you can use this capability in conjunction with « CLIP 1 » and « CLIP 3, » when using the main unit and the pedal switch, or when simply using the CLIPHIT by itself.
*If a clip is connected to « CLIP 2, » striking the CLIPHIT itself does not produce sound.
Compact design, Battery operation, and Convenience
Another exclusive feature of the unique product is its design. It’s compact and easily storable, but also looks good enough to leave on display in offices, studios and living spaces. Four AA batteries allow up to six hours of operation, allowing you to enjoy playing in a wide range of situations. There’s also an AUX input so you can connect an MP3 player and jam along. Your imagination is sure to invent endless ways to use the CLIPHIT, dramatically expanding your drum performance possibilities while having fun.
- Number of Drum Kit
- LEVEL dial x 4, VOLUME knob, SOUND selector, Power button
- CLIP Input x 3, PEDAL Input x 2, AUX IN (Stereo mini jack), DC 9V jack, Headphone (Stereo mini jack)
- Amp Output / Speaker
- 2 Watts, 3”
- Power Supply
- AA alkaline batteries x 4 or Optional AC adapter (DC 9V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 6 hours (Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use)
- Current Consumption
- Average: 200 mA / Maximum: 600 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 163 x 173 x 101 mm / 6.42” x 6.81” x 3.98”
- 453 g / 15.98 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Clips x3 (Clip opening width: 30 mm, Cable length: 1.5 m, Contact microphone is equivalent to CM-200),Pedal switch x1 (Cable length: 1.6 m, PS-3 pedal switch), AA alkaline Batteries x 4 (For verifying functionality)
- AC Adapter (DC 9V), Pedal switches (PS-1, PS-3)
|* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.