Gibson Guitar HP635 W – Natural
New and in Full Production
The new 2017 HP 635 W continues Gibson’s long history of producing world famous Square Shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. The 2017 HP 635 W brings a new thinner, Square Shoulder cutaway body design, hand built using all North American tonewoods, and handcrafted with all the beauty and style Gibson can offer. All built in the U.S.A. under the Big Sky of Bozeman, Montana.
• New Body Design: The newly designed body depth adds comfort and responds wonderfully to all the nuances of different playing styles.
• Neck Profile: The flatter fingerboard radius allows for easy string bending anywhere on the neck. We took this one step further, by designing and engineering a brand new neck profile- The Advanced Response Neck, unleashing each player’s full potential
• Pickguard: A brand new High Performance shape tortoise pickguard finishes the HP 635 W
• Tuners: Grover Mini Nickel tuners crown the peghead
• Pickup: An LR Baggs Element pickup system allows for easy plug and play anywhere you perform
• Tonewoods: The HP 635 W offers a Sitka spruce top paired with beautiful walnut back and sides
• Binding: Distinctive black binding trims the top and back for a sleek and modern look
• Fingerboard and bridge: Dense Richlite is used for the fingerbord and bridge
• Inlay: Mother-of-pearl dots detail the position markers
• Nut and Saddle: A Tusq nut and saddle provide consistent tone, string balance as well as precise string spacing