Roland Keyboard Amplifier CUBE MONITOR
Versatile and portable, the new CM-30 CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of audio punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5″ coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp. The CM-30 is ideal for home-studio and wide-ranging monitoring applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well.
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5″ coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output
- 3 input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and 2 additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, for a total of up to 8 stereo inputs and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport
Rugged, Compact, and Versatile
Like all members of the CUBE family, the CM-30 is a breeze to transport. From gig to gig, session to session, this amp travels light and performs big. It’s built to withstand the rigors of the road, thanks to its metal grill cover and protective corner covers. While the CM-30 is well suited for home studio and monitoring applications, it can be used for live monitoring onstage.
Convenient front-mounted control w/ 2-band EQ
Sculpt your sound with the CM-30’s onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
Each CM-30 is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one CM-30 you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. The CM-30 offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
- Rated Power Output
- 30 W
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz)
- Channel 1(Mic/Line): -50 to -20 dBu
Channel 2, 3 (Line): -20 dBu
AUX IN 1, 2: -10 dBu
Stereo Link Input: -10dBu
- Nominal Output Level Stereo Link Out L, R: -10 dBu
- Speaker 16 cm (6.5 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial 2-Way)
- Channel 1 (Mic/Line) Volume Knob
Channel 2, 3 Volume Knobs
Stereo Phones Level Knob
Equalizer: Low Knob, High Knob
- Channel 1 Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4″ phone type)
Channel 2, 3 Input Jack L (mono)(1/4″ phone type)
Channel 2, 3 Input Jack R (1/4″ phone type)
Aux In 1 Jack (RCA phono type)
Aux In 2 Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
Stereo Link Out Jacks L, R (1/4″ phone type)
Stereo Link In Jack (1/4″ phone type)
Stereo Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4″ phone type)
- Power Supply AC 117V, 230V, 240V
- Power Consumption 32 W
- Size and Weight Width 214 mm 8-7/16 inches
- Depth 238 mm 9-3/8 inches
- Height 275 mm 10-7/8 inches
- Weight 5.6 kg 12 lbs. 6 oz.