Fender Blues Deville Amplifier 4×10 Tweed
Get that 4 x 10 feeling back with the FENDER® Reissue Blues DeVille! It you loved the Hot Rod DeVille but wanted a little “bluesier” warmth to your tone, this amp is for you. The Blues DeVille Reissue is an update of the 1993 Fender “Tweed” series that took a great old collectable 1950s DeVille and customized it with channel switching and reverb.
The Tweed Blues DeVille is a vintage-styled tube amp with “boutique” tone at mass-produced prices. Players in rock, country, and blues will get great results from this reissue! Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls.
Fender does reissues right, and the Blues DeVille is proof! Its cloth tweed covering will take you back, as will the vintage-style chicken head knobs and classic-looking chrome control panel. The Fender Blues DeVille is an amp you’ll love to own, love to play, and love to show off!
Fender Blues DeVille 4×10 Re-Issue Features:
- 60-watt two-channel tube amp with four 10″ blue Alnico-Magnet Eminence speaker
- All-tube preamp and power amp
- Tube Complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, solid-state rectifier
- Dual selectable channels (Vintage and Drive)
- Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive channel
- Bright Switch in Vintage channel
- Effects loop
- Fender Spring Reverb
- 2-Button footswitch for Drive select and Reverb on/off
- Chrome panel and Vintage chicken-head pointer knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive,
- Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Genuine cloth tweed covering
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions:23.5″ H x 23.5″ W x 10.75″ D