Roland Guitar Amplifier Acoustic Chorus AC-60
Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus—including a new “wide” mode—plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
New Rosewood Finish!
Now the AC-60 is available with beautiful rosewood-look cabinets, offering an alternative to the standard stage-ready black finish. The attractive woodgrain styling perfectly matches the atmosphere of your living room or studio, as well as the aesthetic of your acoustic guitars.
– Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
– 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
– Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
– Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed “wide” chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
– Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
– Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
– Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
– Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
– Now available in rosewood finish (model # AC-60-RW)
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new “wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it’s more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
Rated Power Output ; 30 W + 30 W
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz) ; GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu
MIC/LINE Channel: -50/-10 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz) ; DI/TUNER OUT: +4 dBu
LINE OUT: +4 dBu
SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
Speakers ; 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
PICKUP Switch (PIEZO, MAGNETIC)
SELECT Switch (MIC, LINE)
CHORUS Knob (SPACE, RICH, WIDE)
Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
Input Jack ; (XLR type, balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max) (1/4-inch TRS phone type, balanced)
AUX IN Jacks ; L, R (RCA phono type)
L (MONO), R (1/4-inch phone type)
DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
LINE OUT Jacks ; L, R (XLR type)
MONO (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
FOOT SW Jacks ; TIP: MUTE, RING: ANTI-FEEDBACK (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
TIP: CHORUS, RING: REVERB/DELAY (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
Power Consumption ; 68 W
Options (Sold separately)
Footswitch: BOSS FS-5L (Mute On/Off), BOSS FS-5U
Size and Weight
Width ; 380 mm, 15 inches
Depth ; 270 mm, 10-11/16 inches
Height ; 268 mm, 10-9/16 inches
Weight ; 9.8 kg, 21 lbs. 10 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms